Mineral spas are not only extremely relaxing and enjoyable. they can also play an important role in your health and wellbeing, from health maintenance to treatment and recovery.
People have travelled long distances and at great expense to enjoy the many benefits of mineral spas. Now this time tested treatment is available at Health Point Physiotherapy.
Mineral baths can be beneficial as a stand-alone remedy, but generally they should be used as part of a holistic treatment program for:
- acute or chronic skin conditions - e.g. dermatitis, psoriasis
- back, neck and joint pain
- osteoarhritis and rheumatoid arthrotis
- varicose veins and circulatory disorders like hypertension
- women's health - e.g. pelvic inflammatory disease
- gastritis, colitis and other problems associated with the gut
- combating stress and depression
What are the benefits?
- helping to reduce pain and inflammation
- speeding up the recovery process
- weight loss and weight maintenance
- health maintenance and disease prevention
How does it work?
- by improving blood circulation and the delivery of oxygen to your organs and tissues, thus speeding up the healing process
- helping to rid the body of toxins
- lifting the metabolic rate to burn energy and fat
- improving antioxidant status to enhance anti-ageing processes
For more information go to http://www.healthpointphysiotherapy.com.au/balneotherapy-spa.html